Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor/Shift Team Manager, you will be part of a team to ensure safe and accurate loading of customer orders and the smooth running of the day-to-day warehouse operation.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all customer deliveries are loaded on time with correct quantities and loading configuration.
- Ensure all documentation is filled in correctly.
- Ensure working practices of procedures are adhered to and H&S and hygiene standards are adhered to.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are achieved.
- Ensure all customer returns are correctly logged and correct documentation is available.
- Ensure continuous improvement within the department.
- Assist production as and when necessary.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but full training will be given.
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence an advantage.
- Positive and proactive approach.
- Good time management and communication skills.
HOURS OF WORK:
- 4 on and 4 off continental 12-hour shift pattern – first 2 shifts are days and last 2 shifts are nights.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to Careers@Firstcircle.group