Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this is a hands-on role to ensure the plant, machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and to comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out servicing, repairs and maintenance to enable production on machines to meet agreed standards and quality of product to be manufactured within specification.
- Working within a team, you will ensure fast resolution of any problems to ensure safety, optimize machine efficiency and minimize waste levels.
- To monitor the performance of the machinery and equipment and to be pro0active in avoiding downtime by initiating and necessary improvement measures prior to failure.
- Ensure the communication of all safety issues, quality and machinery problems that might affect safety or performance standards.
- To suggest new projects or working practices to ensure continual improvement in health and safety, quality, performance and the general functioning of the site.
- To assist with production, improvements, projects and reconfigurations as required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Proven engineering experience essential.
- ONC qualification.
- IT skills (MS Office)
- Strong leadership/management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to mentor and coach team members.
- 5 years+ relevant experience ideal.
HOURS OF WORK:
- 4 on and 4 off continental 12-hour shift pattern – first 2 shifts are days and last 2 shifts are nights. Flexibility to work outside of contractual hours as necessary.
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to Careers@Firstcircle.group